Comment on page
We believe in full transparency, our IDO details are fully open to the public.
We aren't your average defi project, our team is here to help create the projects that last generations. With the future on our minds, our team has decided to omit a team wallet. Unlike other projects, our goal isn't to drain our communities funds and sell our token behind closed doors causing large price fluctuations.
All tokens used for voting are sent to the Treasury wallet, this wallet is used to further marketing, burns, staffing, development, NFT rewards, and propel Coin Official. This wallet is controlled by a multi-sig wallet with the four founders. By using a multi-sig wallet that requires multiple founders to approve a transaction you can rest easy knowing a rogue team won't dump a large number of tokens that is commonly seen in defi communities.
Incentives created to slow down selling:
- Higher tax on selling, decentralizing cashing out.
- Users gain more value by voting on their favorite projects.
- Voting on a project has a 0% tax.
- Wallet reputation, users who sell tokens will be left out of airdrops and special events in the near future.
- Staking contracts allow users to stake VOTE to earn more VOTEs in return.
- 5% of tokens used to vote are burned causing the floor price to rise for existing holders.
The benefits of buying, holding, and using $VOTE are clear. With a master plan to create the next project incubator users that buy, hold, and use VOTE will be rewarded.