Comment on page
How to Stake
The Coin Official staking pools allow project owners to deploy their staking pools in seconds and at a fraction of the cost compared to hiring a developer, which would cost on average 20 times more. We have created a mechanism where the community can earn rewards while keeping up with the latest news articles and up-and-coming projects.
We offer both unlocked and locked staking pools to allow our users to experience a wide range of tools at their disposal.
In simple terms, staking is a way to grow your tokens at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR). If there is a staking pool available for the token you wish to stake, you can stake your tokens and they will grow according to the APR and the number of tokens you staked. There are two types of pools: locked and unlocked pools.
Locked pools are pools in which, when you stake your tokens, they cannot be removed from the pool until the period of the pool is over (30 days, 90 days, 180 days, and 365 days). These pools generally offer a higher APR than unlocked pools.
Unlocked pools are pools in which, when you stake your tokens, they can be removed (Unstaked) at any time you wish. The downside to this is that they generally offer a lower APR than locked pools.
This is the basic math behind our staking pools for users:
This one is really for you guys. We have worked with countless of projects and. the biggest request we get is staking pools that are sustainable and cheap! Unfortunately, those two normally never go together until now. Below you will find a guide on how to set up your staking pools!
Current Price Per Pool: 0.2 BNB
Steps to deploy your staking pool:
- 1.Ensure that your token is listed on the site. If not, Click Here to learn how to get listed with us.
- 2.Head over to the Account Page and find your token.
- 3.Click Deploy and follow the prompts, this is to deploy your instance of the staking smart contract.
- 4.Once the contract is deployed you will be able to add pools to the contract
- 5.Ensure that you have enough tokens in your wallet that you wish to create the pool with.
- 6.You will now be prompted to add an APR to your staking pool and a duration which is the Locking Period of your contract. (A locking period is the minimum amount of days your user will need to stake their tokens to receive their rewards). You can also opt for the unlocked pool but note that you are only allowed one unlocked pool per token contract.
- 7.Once you add the pool, you can then fund the pool with your tokens there we go! Share the link with your friends and community members to stake their tokens.
- Your duration is the lock time you wish people staking in the pool to be locked for.
- Never put a large supply of your tokens at once into one pool, split them up over different pools of varying percentages.
- An unlocked pool should have the lowest APR
- The greater the locked period the higher the APR should be in comparison to the lower ones.
- You can only create one unlocked pool but you can fund this indefinitely and update the APR when you so choose.
- If any BNB is sent to the pool, the Coin Official team can retrieve for a fee.
- Once a pool has been funded, the tokens cannot be removed.